Successful advocacy requires far more than being able to get in the door to sit down with a key decision-maker. Our approach is based on a deep understanding of how elected and appointed officials operate; how they might react to your issues; and what specific messaging will resonate best with them.
Our experience has taught us that effective outreach to government is grounded in a long-term outlook, which is why our team is truly bi-partisan, allowing us to be effective across party lines. Whether at the federal or state level, or in the office of an elected or appointed official, relationships based on trust and credibility that have been developed over time are what matters.
Our ISG network can assist you with:
- Navigating the Biden Administration (White House, Cabinet Agencies, Campaign)
- Advocating for or against legislative and administrative measures in Congress
- Creating and drafting policy solutions and then identifying pathways for implementation
- Building and maintaining key relationships with legislative leadership and relevant committees at both the federal and state levels
- Helping to prepare documents or testimony for submission to government bodies
- Monitoring and reporting of government activity that could impact your organization
- Serving as liaison to NGA, DGA, RGA, NCSL, and other key associations